Blogging is an exceptionally powerful online marketing tool for small businesses. It is a major contributor to your search engine rankings, as well as the hub for building community on your website. This two hour workshop is for people who are completely new to blogging and want to find out how regularly creating quality content can drive traffic to their website and sales in their business.
This workshop is a good primer if you're interested in using blogging as part of your marketing strategy, or if you have a blog and need a kickstart into how to begin using it.
This workshop covers tips and strategies around questions like...
- What is blogging?
- Why does blogging make sense for small business?
- What should I publish to my blog?
- How does blogging relate to my social media presence?
- How does blogging help my search engine rankings?
Who, what, when, where, how much?
This two hour workshop is held at the Dash Media office in Darwin City. Water and soft drinks will be provided.
Cost: It's totally free
Number of spots: 6
Please bring along:
- Something to take notes with.
- Any specific questions you'd like to ask about blogging.